Sunday, June 28, 2009

Best Birthday Ever

I turned 30 on Thursday and had a great day thanks to friends and family. Debbie asked if I could come over for lunch and surprised me with a party! It was a lot of fun hanging out with the ladies from church and all their kids. Thanks Debbie!!! Then Brad took the afternoon off and we drove to Spokane for an afternoon of shopping. It was such a fun day I didn't want to go to bed and have it end. I feel blessed to have had 30 great years with all my friends and family.

100_5897
100_5898

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful!! Looks like Ella has the skinny baby syndrome like mine did...this is not a bad thing, just funny to see she is little too when so many babies are little chunks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. clicked on the pic of you and ella to enlarge it for Adeline and it took us to ur flicker pg. We enjoyed getting to see the boat. Adeline thinks she was looking at the beach :)

    ReplyDelete