Monday, October 26, 2009

Trucks, Family and Potatoes

When Brad's family came up last month they brought with them his Grandpa's 1987 Custom Deluxe long bed pickup. I feel more American just saying the name. It's 4x4 so it should be nice to have around this winter. The first time I drove it I felt like the queen of the road with windows big enough to need curtains. Who knows, maybe it will be Ella's first car in twenty years :)
IMG_0927
IMG_0930

Two weeks ago Brad's sister Elizabeth came for a week to help watch Ella and hang out. She crocheted Ella a nice hat while she was here. I love her expression in this picture.
IMG_0940
IMG_0941
IMG_0943

We took a nice trip to see Char Falls on Saturday
IMG_0948

I decided to dig up my garden and see if there were any potatoes there. I was pleasantly surprised since the deer ate all the leaves off the plants. Brad made a delicious dish out of all the potatoes.
IMG_0955

Finally, Ella got her first tooth last week. I was wondering why she was so cranky and kept waking up at night. I think another is coming because she's doing it again.

2 comments:

  1. love the truck, kevin will like it too! yeah for the teethers! fun stuff ;) careful those suckers are sharp :) wish we were there to eat some taters w/ ya'll ;)

    ReplyDelete