Thursday, February 19, 2009

To Do List

I thought I'd write down everything I'd like to do while I'm off for the next 10 weeks. Maybe making them public will help me accomplish a few of them.

1. Pray and read my Bible every day
2. Relax and hold Ella
3. Read "Atlas Shrugged" by Ayn Rand
4. Read "Democracy in America" by Alexis De Tocqueville
5. Read "The Rare Jewel of Christian Contentment" by Jeremiah Burrows
6. Consistently update blog
7. Keep up with Ella's baby book
8. Memorize the first 2 chapters of Philippians
9. Make a book summarizing our 2008
10. Finish researching client software for the Crisis Pregnancy Center and make recommendation
11. Find a good arrangement for Ella for when I return to work
12. Organize my socks and underware
13. Make my bed every day (I know, I'm a little old to not make my bed)

1 comment:

  1. hope you get all that you want accomplished while you are off w/ little ella, i think #2 is the best thing on the list ;)

    ReplyDelete