Sunday, March 1, 2009

Airplanes, Kittens and Mullets

Ella had a busy weekend. Brad's dad's cousin Dave and his wife Kathy came up from Coeur D'Alene to visit so we took them to Quest for a tour. Then we went over to our friends Mark and Marissa's house for dinner and she met her first kitten. Today we had a family over from church for lunch and they have a daughter who has agreed to watch Ella for us! That is an answer to prayer and one thing I can cross off my list.

The Klynstra's had us over for yummy honey chicken on Tuesday night
IMG_0249

Ella's first visit to Quest (she slept through the whole thing)
IMG_0251

IMG_0253

She did a little work for dad in his office
IMG_0255

Here's Ella holding an 8 day old kitten
IMG_0258

My mom sent me some of my outfits from the 70's so she was sporting the fashionable yellow overalls on Saturday (the blanket was one my great-grandma made me)
IMG_1782

And since we were on the subject of the 70's I had to get a picture of her mullet
IMG_1786

She is all business in the front and party in the back
IMG_1788

2 comments:

  1. dang y'all have been busy, cute kitten pic & i was cracking up w/ all business in front party in back,,, go ella

    ReplyDelete
  2. cracked up too that you think your daughter has a mullet! the outfit is too cute!

    ReplyDelete