Monday, September 27, 2010

I Miss My Baby

Well, you know something must be different when I do 2 blog posts in 2 days. Yep, Ella and Brad are in Texas visiting his family and I am here all alone. Well, sort of. Mike and his friends are still around to keep me company. We had a good-bye party for him yesterday which was a lot of fun (except for the good-bye part). I am missing Ella and Brad but I'm definitely taking advantage of sleeping in, mountain biking, dirt biking and freedom from responsibility. Of course that freedom means I'm talking to myself on a blog...

Here's some pictures of Ella to tide me over until she returns...
DSC_3830
DSC_3836
DSC_3840
DSC_3846
DSC_3862
DSC_3948

1 comment:

  1. alone time sounds soooooooo nice right now! y'all are such a great family!

    ReplyDelete