Sunday, September 19, 2010

Last Days of Summer

The last month we've tried to enjoy the last bit of warmth we'll have for a while. Ella and I made a trip to Phoenix last month but the pictures are on my other camera which is somewhere, hopefully, in Uncle Mike's possession. Speaking of Uncle Mike, we're sad that he's going to be leaving us for his new job in Great Falls, Montana. Ella's going to miss him too:
DSC_3485

We went camping with Hal along the Coeur D'Alene river. It was my first time camping in an RV and I have to say it was much nicer than a tent. It was also my first time riding a dirt bike and I loved it!
DSC_3644

Ella had fun playing with rocks and eating dirt. She kind of freaks out when her hands get too much dirt on them.
DSC_3609

She loved seeing herself in Hal's semi truck chrome and kept kissing the "the bebe" all weekend.
DSC_3593

She also had her first roasted marshmallow
DSC_3640

And this is the reaction I got when I tried to take a picture of her mustache
DSC_3622

DSC_3612_Edit
DSC_3600

3 comments:

  1. dirty hands, chrome kisses & marshmallow mustaches oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I grew up on the Cd'A river sometimes. I love it up there! I'll venture to bet I know exactly where Ella is standing in the last shot :-). She is growing up so much and it looks like you all had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete