Monday, April 20, 2009

Falling in Love

OK,so this is totally cheesy, but this last week while we were in Seattle I realized that I've completely fallen for Ella. Here are some of the things I love about her:
- She's excited to see me when she wakes up (most of the time)
- She gets out of breath when she's eating because she might starve to death if she slowed down
- She loves to be moving. She's that kid in the Volkswagon commercial who cries at every red light and stops as soon as we start moving again.
- She's very generous with the smiles with two big dimples on both sides
- She's learned how to cry and smile at the same time. Then she looks at you out of the orner of her eye to see if you're paying attention to her.
- She opens her mouth when you go to give her a kiss

OK, on to the update...
Brad had a class at Boeing in Seattle last week so Ella and I tagged along and had fun shopping in the big city. I've missed craigslist in a big town not to mention stores like Babystyle, Paper Source and Ikea. Unfortunately I lost my camera battery charger and it died after two pictures. We didn't do anything for Easter so I don't have any pictures of that either.

We had a great time hanging out with Brad's friends from the Air Force Chris, Jill, Ryan and Ann. Here's Ella chilling with the boys.
IMG_0416

On the way home we stopped to see Brad's Aunt Lynn in Bellingham
IMG_0418

I couldn't get her to be happy for this picture, but the weather was nice this weekend and I wanted grandma to see a picture of her in the pretty dress she made.
IMG_1795

Today Ella had a picnic with Brad and his friend Hal from work
IMG_1797

Yeah, Bumbo seat!
IMG_1798

2 comments:

  1. YEAH!!! PICTURES!!! Cheesy or not, good job "being in touch" with your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the love story :) i like cheese and sometimes want to cry i love my little brookston so much! fun to see old friends and fam ;)

    ReplyDelete