Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Meet the Geers

We're finally back from our trip and I have a little time to catch up on all the events.
On Friday March 20th we went to the arboretum.
IMG_0312
All the flowers were in bloom and were so pretty
IMG_0311

On Sunday, my aunt Barb drove down from Arkansas with my grandparent's to visit. It was great to see them and introduce them to Ella. She loved listening to great grandma geer sing to her.


Here she is with Great Grandma Geer and Great Aunt Barb
IMG_0321
Here she is with Great Aunt Caroline
IMG_0324
Great Grandpa Geer
IMG_0341
Grandpa Geer
IMG_0340
Here's a picture with Uncle Clayton's hand
IMG_0317
Uncle Isaac
IMG_0327
Uncle Clayton
IMG_0316
And all four great grandparents on my side on the family
IMG_0344

On Monday night, my brother Ethan received his Eagle Scout badge. Here's my 4th brother to get his Eagle. Here's a video of parts of the ceremony.


And here's Ella with 4 of her uncles
IMG_0352

2 comments:

  1. Scotty and I thoroughly enjoyed the pics and videos. Thanks so much for posting them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my you have 4 brothers, brave brad :) LOVE the video of grandma geer singing to ella, almost made me tear up! so sweet! makes me miss my grandma!

    ReplyDelete