Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Friends

Ella and I have been enjoying the summer hanging out with lots of friends. Last week we went over to the Klynstra's and Brayn's just to hang out. Debbie snapped this picture so I could see what I look like with 5 kids.
August 043

Last friday night Ricky Skaggs was playing a free concert in Bonner's Ferry. So, you know me, mention the word free and I'm there. I really do like bluegrass though so we went with Ella's uncle Mike and the Bryan family. It was a lot of fun and the kids enjoyed playing with Ella and dancing to the music.

Kaylee and Trevor
IMG_0586

What a good big brother Trevor would make :)
IMG_0581

And Kaylee too!
IMG_0592

Brad and I had a nice relaxing weekend. We accomplished absolutely nothing, laid around and ate.
IMG_0593

Ella was in a hyper mood tonight, talking up a storm and happy as can be.

1 comment:

  1. you look great with 5 kids! sounds like our kind of weekend! video is cute! what did you feed her? hee hee

    ReplyDelete