Monday, August 3, 2009

Happy Birt

Ella is 1/2 a year old today. I borrowed a friend's camera and snapped some pictures of her this weekend in some outfits my mom made her. The quilt in the pictures was made by my Aunt Shareen. I am totally in love with the Nikon D200 I borrowed. No offense to anyone who uses this camera, but a blind person could take good pictures with it (no offense to blind people either). Anyway, Brad if you ever read this you could get it for my next five birthdays, Christmases and Valentine's Days (I'm not willing to give up Monther's Days and Anniversaries).

Anyway, here she is (no outfits were harmed in the shooting of these pictures, Mom):


My favorites:
DSC_0130
DSC_0202
DSC_0171

2 comments:

  1. happy .5 ella! yes i totally agree with you, if you have a nice camera you don't really need to know what you are doing, they just turn out better ;) that is my secret! BUSTED ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! We could watch that video 100times and laugh outloud each time! Great pics. Beautiful quilt.

    ReplyDelete