Saturday, August 29, 2009

Why I Had a Kid

This is why Claire and I shouldn't be left alone with a baby. We met for dinner in Phoenix and couldn't resist introducing Ella to lemons. This face makes it look like we were torchering her, but the video is proof she actually really liked it. I must admit that in a "twisted" way the lemon face is one of my favorite.

IMG_0820



Ella changed a lot while she and I were in Phoenix for the past two weeks. It was a crazy time. We stayed 7 different places and I commuted from Tucson to Phoenix for 3 days. Brad's family took good care of Ella and she is now crawling everywhere and starting to stand up and hold on to things. She also learned to drive...
IMG_0852

Here's Ella with our friends Jean and Ryan
IMG_0818
IMG_0817

She had a good time playing with Great Grandpa McChulloch

2 comments:

  1. i told kevin about y'all giving E a lemon and told him i didn't have the camera so wait,,,, yeah, he didn't hear me apparently ;) i am sure her reaction the 2nd time around when i have the camera will be just as funny! so basically i just wanted to let you know we were thinking of ya ;)

    ReplyDelete