Sunday, May 30, 2010

Ethan's Graduation

My next to youngest brother Ethan graduated from high school a couple weeks ago and Ella and I went to Texas for the ceremony. It was a quick trip but so much fun to see family and help Ethan celebrate. This year represents my mom's 25th anniversary of homeschooling. 5 down and 1 to go!
DSC_2652
DSC_2665
DSC_2689

Ella passed out on my mom during the ceremony
DSC_2669

Ella had fun playing with her cousins who were visiting from the Domincan Republic. Here's my brother Isaac and Adeline racing down the driveway
DSC_2709
DSC_2727
DSC_2771
My mom and Ella
DSC_2759
DSC_2769

We also made a trip down to Huntsville, Tx to see my brother Caleb. It was so nice to be able to see him and give him a hug! My other brother, Clayton is in North Carolina so I didn't get to see him but I snapped this picture of Caleb and Clayton's hats hanging at my parent's house. It reminds me of them.
DSC_2788

1 comment:

  1. sweeeeet kiss photos ;) love the one of ethan on stage and ella passed out in your mom's arms :) nice job!

    ReplyDelete