Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Happy Belated Birthday

To my favorite husband Brad. I meant to write this before I left for Texas so I could post it on his birthday, which was Monday. Anyway, better late than never right?

Brad has been a busy guy since we moved to Idaho. I'm so proud of all the things he's accomplished. Not only has he gotten his DER (Designated Engineering Representative for the FAA), his PE (Professional Engineer) license, Airframe licence and managed to take several difficult classes, he's also been pretty constructive around the house:

A couple months ago he took the shed in the back yard and turned it into an office/extra room
DSC_1897
DSC_1895

Then he created this nice implement of obstruction for Ella (which she can now climb over)
DSC_2443

Then he built us these nice bookshelves
DSC_2445

An with all that to do he's also figured out how to be a pretty awesome dad and great husband. I guess I can put up with him another year.

2 comments: