Saturday, May 23, 2009

Back from the Heat

Ella and I went to Phoenix for work last week. We left on the 13th and went to Claire's graduation from ASU on the 14th. I think it was over 100 deg almost every day we were there. It was the first time Ella ever sweated! Is that even a word?

Go Claire!!
IMG_0435

Then we went out to celebrate with her family at a restraunt in Scottsdale.
IMG_0442

Here's a picture of Claire with Ella and Claire's neice Marley who is 3 weeks older than Ella.
IMG_0436

Here are my friends Molly and Ryan
IMG_0445

and their cute little girl, Maddie
IMG_0446

Brad's mom and sisters watched Ella at Brad's grandparent's house while I went to work. One thing I'm starting to learn with this whole having a kid thing is that you can't do it on your own. I don't know what I would have done without Claire, Molly and Brad's family's help.

Brad's mom took his grandma and sisters and I out for tea
IMG_0451

Here's Ella with Brad's sister Elizabeth who made this dress for her
IMG_0457

Ella finally met Brad's cousin Andy and his wife Meltem
IMG_0459

2 comments:

  1. And now my day is complete b/c we got to see pictures of Ella!

    ReplyDelete
  2. agee w/ the help thing, i admire single parents & counting days till daddy gets home!

    ReplyDelete