Friday, May 1, 2009

She Likes Me

Well we made it through my first week of work. The plan was to wake up at 5:45, pump and put a bottle on the nightstand for Brad to feed her when she woke up. Well, when she woke up she freaked out and wouldn't drink the bottle so Brad brought her up to me where she proceeded to poop everywhere. After I cleaned her up Brad gave her a shower and headed to work. I had no idea that she would miss me waking up with her in the morning. I guess she likes me more than I knew :)

The rest of the week went better, she got used to Johanna and the new morning routine. The only bad part was how much work I had to do. I think it will settle down in the next few weeks though.

I thought this picture was funny because her legs don't even reach the counter.

IMG_1804

1 comment:

  1. sweet daddy pic :) love, love, love the legwarmers, good job ella getting used to new routine :) good job mama keeping up w/ all the poo & work!!!! couldn't imagine! hope you had a good weekend

    ReplyDelete